Eraser Store War
4th Grade Chapter:
- 4 players to a group…
- Each team is 2 players.
- Decide on who is Player 1 (P1) and who is Player 2 (P2)
- All work must be recorded by both players.
- Each person tosses the di 3 times – and records rolls in order of:
- Boxes, Packs, Loose Erasers (The Crates column is used for repackaging only.)
- Each pair of partners combines their two shipments into the least number of containers needed.
- Teams calculate the total of their combined shipment for each round.
- Play continues for 4 rounds. At the end of 4 rounds, each team adds up their total number of erasers.
- The teams (pairs of partners) compare the total number of erasers that they combined from all of their shipments.
- The team/pair that has the larger shipment wins the game.
- Each team must then repackage their total erasers into the fewest possible containers before starting another game.
Play with 2 dice.